Plastic Surgery Costs, Atlanta GA
We understand plastic surgery costs is an important consideration for many patients. A list of approximate costs is provided below for some of our most cosmetic surgery procedures. The average time for out of town patients to stay in the area following surgery is also included (individual cases may vary). Fees are all-inclusive, covering anesthesia and operating room facility costs. Fees are subject to change without notice. Total treatment plan estimate will be provided during your consultation visit. Please note that there is a $50 consultation fee, which can be applied to your cost of treatment.
Face Aesthetic Surgery
- Rhinoplasty: $6700 to $8400 (6 days in area)
- Rhinoplasty with own cartilage: $7500 to $9500. Six days in the area. Additional charges may apply for complex and revision cases.
- Chin Surgery: $3300 to $4500 (5 days)
- Cheek Bone Reduction: $7500 to $8500 (5 days)
- V-Line Jaw Reduction: $7500 to $8500 (5 days)
- Deep Plane Facelift: $12,000 to $16,000 (1 night nursing care required, 5 days in area)
- Blepharoplasty: $3200 to $4200 (6 days in area)
- Asian Double Eyelid Blepharoplasty: $3200 to $4000 (2 to 6 days, varies with method. Additional charges may apply for complex and revision cases.)
*Fees are inclusive of operating room facility costs and anesthesia costs. All fees are subject to change without notice. A $750 minimum deposit is required to reserve a surgery date. You can make a secured online payment through PayPal below.
Med Spa & Injectables
- Glycolic Peel: $100 (package of 6 for $500)
- Obagi Radiance Peel: Package price available
- Obagi Blue Peel: $650
- Jaw Botox: $600+ (varies with dosage)
- Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty: $600+
- Kybella: Contact us for pricing
- CoolSculpting: Varies with area of treatment, consultation needed.
- Botox, Juvederm, Voluma, Volbella, Vollure, Restylane, Restylane Silk, Defyne, Refyne: Please call for current promotions.
We accept Cash, Credit Cards, PayPal, Cashier’s Checks. Personal checks require payment made minimum of 10 business days prior to surgery.
At Atlanta Surgical Arts, we understand upfront cost may be prohibitive for some patients. Therefore, we do third party no interest financing options below. Please contact our office staff if you need help with the financing application process. Please click on a link below to submit a loan inquiry.
1. Prosper Healthcare Lending
2. CareCredit® Healthcare Financing
Click on link CareCredit® or call 1-800-677-0718.
For your convenience, you can make a secured payment for your consultation fee or surgery deposit using the link below.